2011-07-24

Blood Angels are in the upcoming Space Marine game


The Space Marine preview has always been breath taking:
I kept telling myself though that I won’t need this game since it will take away from my painting time and honestly, who wants to play Smurfs? But then they released this video covering the multiplayer customizer:
I just had my second look at it tonight and yes, you can do Blood Angels! If you move on to like 5:37 in the video and rapidly click play/pause until you see pauldron badges page 6/8 (around 5:41), you can clearly see the mark of our beloved Sanguinius. Customizing the rest of the armor with the various armor pieces provided and the colors you can choose from should be no problem for any devote Blood Angels player. Now just keep those Chaos Space Marines coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment