2009-08-16

Rumors: Blood Angels Terminators in new Space Hulk Box


There weren’t much news at today’s Games Day in Köln, Germany, but the t-shirts (featuring a Terminator helmet for staffers and a Tyranid head for the general audience) made it pretty clear that the Mystery Box is the new Space Hulk game.
According to rumors in the BoLS Lounge there will be Blood Angels Terminators in the new game again, which is strongly confirmed by the Games Day cover.
I expect many boarding operations coming up in our local gaming club. 
Update: Space Hulk has been officially anounced and is available for preorder on the GW website. Man, those Blood Angels Terminators are so beautifully made that I could cry.  And I feel almost ashamed of my old Terminators that I am currently painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment